Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Questions?

Tonight? I experienced poutine? And it? Was an experience! Thank you, Canada. For all the fulfillment.

And plus? I love you gravy, french fries, and cheese curds. I heart your heart squeezing goodness. You complete me.

And thank you, Courtney. For all the new places. Courtney is a pal (which I just spelled pla, and I wish I could think of a good acronym for.) She took me out and showed me the town. And poutine. Mmmm. I wish it was acceptable to order gravy in a pint and drink it down. A pox on the world that it is not.

Also, I was accused of being from Vancouver, which is not so bad. In my secret heart sometimes I wish I was more like Kids in the Hall.

Today, unexpected things happened, as they do. And I will either adapt or I will not. Life is funny. But hey. I have my job, I have my health, and I have friends, which is more than I can say for where I was two years ago. Two years ago and two days, back when I was unemployed. Things happen and you deal. That is my philosophy.

There is pizza and pajamas in my future. And maybe silly drinks. The end. Also, good night.

No comments: