Saturday, September 15, 2007

no news is good news, right?

I returned the scanner this morning, and I'd like to thank our Garmin Nuvi GPS for making the experience so pleasant. I love that thing.

I scanned slides and negatives for about 6 hours last night. I didn't watch anything in particular -- old episodes of the Celebrity Paranormal Project, Top Chef, and Fat March. I am so happy to be done with the scanning phase of the project. Although at least I could sit in the living room and look out the window. Now I'm stuck at my desk in the office with some mp3s that I'm afraid to listen to, in case I miss my mom's call. I like to listen loud.

Tonight I'm attempting to pre-post a bunch of images to my photoblog because I ran out as of yesterday. So really, nothing new. I did manage to take out the recyclables, vacuum the kitchen, and make a batch of brown rice this afternoon, but other than that it's all about the photos.

Jer is at work. Cats are asleep somewhere. And I am craving chocolate cake like you wouldn't believe. I tried to satisfy the urge with a snack pack of pudding, but my body isn't having it. I may have to skip straight to the scotch. That'll shut it up.

It occurred to me today that it's almost fall, which means pumpkin beer! Pumpkin beer makes everything okay.

No comments: