Friday, September 28, 2007

Bald Eagle

I added two new photos to the On Focus Photo store tonight. The first one is a bald eagle in front of the Space Needle:

The second is a shot of some pretty red fall leaves. If you go to the store, click on "Newest Photos" to view them.

Besides a photogenic day, it's business as usual. Although without getting into any detail, my boss is leaving for an incredible opportunity. As a result, there will be some changes in my work-related future. Some unknowns. I don't have a clear idea of what those changes will entail, but I don't foresee anything really bad. (always knock on wood) But now you know that's going on.

Jer's night shift has been extended indefinitely, which is a bummer. The upsides are I have lots of time to work on my photos and Jer gets paid a wee bit more to work these hours -- the downside is I only see him one entire day per week. But it won't last forever. And hopefully we're disciplined enough to put the extra pay towards our house downpayment.

Speaking of disciplined spending, today I bought a yogurt maker. I am going to make my own yogurt. This is either the best idea I've ever had, or I am going to give myself salmonella. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Adventures In Money Making said...

the red leaves one is awesome!

Folly Blaine said...

Thanks, adventures in money making! I just realized I left off your blog from my list and I read it all the time. Almost got caught snickering at work watching the Daily Show Greenspan clip - not one of my finer moments.