Monday, September 24, 2007

Your standard update

As predicted, my weekend involved a lot of keywording the images you can see on Alamy's site. I was able to finish over half of the images, so there's about 39 left.

On Saturday, Jer and I went to the Greek Festival. We split the moussaka, pasticho, souvlaki, spanakopita, Greek coffee, and loukamathes. (I am not looking up the spelling so don't give me a hard time if I screwed up.) We also bought a couple of desserts to take home. Very tasty. We avoided the gyro line since it was incredibly long and we can get those pretty much any time.

And on Sunday I drank wine and keyworded some more. We watched "Vertigo," and that's about it. Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned, but I have collarbones again, or rather, I've lost enough weight now that they're showing through my skin. Before the Greek Festival I'd lost 4 pounds in the last month, but then I went and ate all that tasty food. But shhh. Here is my secret: it was worth every calorie.

No comments: