Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Things I Put In My Mouth Today for $500, Alex

Hi internet. It's a blog cliche to write about what you eat. So why not comply? Today I've eaten (in no particular order):
  • sliced apples
  • 12oz black coffee
  • 2 fig newtons
  • Accelerade (sports drink)
  • a 5.5oz can of V8
  • 3oz steak and 4oz brown rice bowl (with a little toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, and low sodium soy sauce)
  • banana
  • nectarine
  • light string cheese
  • about 5 liters of water

I worked out for 45 minutes. 30 minutes intense weight/strength training, and 15 minutes on the treadmill. I feel good today. I wish I had more days like this, where I do things more or less correctly. So today's post is entirely self-congratulatory, which I know is pompous and all, but it keeps me accountable. Later I will probably regale you with tales of the tasty cheeseburger and seasoned fries I enjoyed minutes after posting this entry... complete with side order of shame.

No comments: