Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My friends, malt and hops

I don't expect you to believe me, but I try to avoid the Internet after imbibing of the alcohol. Yet somehow I am drawn to it. Like a moth to celery.

So here we are, world. The future, she is a wonderful place. For lunch I ordered Thai food on the Internet. It was broccoli and chicken with brown rice in an oyster sauce. I picked it up from Mae Phim at 12:05pm, walked down and ate at the pier, where my breath was tangible. And now the rain is coming down sideways and frontways and every which way.

I am a bum and have done no photography anything except weasel out of a scheduling conflict. I need to mail another check to some place somewhere and secure my application. It is all very mysterious. I haven't worked out AT ALL this week, and my new pants won't fit if I keep it up. But my belly is full and happy. I think it is a fair substitute.

I was unreasonably unhappy upon waking this morning, so tonight I guess I will attempt to slumber even earlier (than 9:15pm). That means PJs now, listening to the rain, and wrapping myself in alternative down. Possibly looking at words in a book I will never retain, except the memory that there were words and they were good. Y'dig?

Hi.

No comments: