Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My brain is full

I'm sitting on the floor of the living room, typing on the coffee table. "Two and a Half Men" is on, which is good, because it's my current favorite sit-com. It is very theatre-like. Very Odd Couple. I take time for it.

I have one last list to complete, but I'm focusing on the most basic items now or I'll drive myself mad. The shuttle is confirmed. I've got money and new socks -- because clearly you need socks without holes in them when you're going to a place where you have to take your shoes off.

It's true; I'm a little bit crazy.

I keep putting off pulling the suitcase out of the closet to minimize stray cat hair, but I think it's time. That's what lint brushes are for. I should probably eat dinner... It's a cliche to say it but time is moving incredibly fast.

Better get packin'.

No comments: