Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pictures of my booth at Bite of Seattle

I couldn't have asked for a better location at Bite of Seattle. My booth is at the corner of Thomas and 2nd Ave N, right at the top of the stairs from the gate. Here's a shot from the front:

Here's a shot from the side (Hey, there's a Space Needle right there!):

And here's me and my friend Gina in the booth! She surprised me by driving five hours in the wee morning light to see my booth. How awesome is she?:

Bite of Seattle is a lot of fun. The final chance to see us is Sunday, July 20, from 11am to 8pm.

And some bad news... after the most successful weekend to date, I just found out I didn't get into Salmon Days. Maybe next year... So my last confirmed festival for the year is next month, Art at Marymoor Park.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: