Sunday, October 26, 2008

Calendar Officially on Sale

I mentioned this about a month ago, but now it's official. My "Scenic Seattle 2009" 12-month wall calendar is officially on sale. Here's a preview image:

And here are the details:

Scenic Seattle 2009 is a 12-month calendar that features stunning year-round views of the Seattle skyline as seen from West Seattle, as well as nearby landmarks such as the Space Needle and Snoqualmie Falls.

 

The calendar is 22 pages, 11" x 8.5", coil binding, white interior paper (100# weight), and features full-color interior ink.

 

Scenic Seattle 2009 is available for purchase at http://www.lulu.com/content/4268198

 

Individual prints are available for purchase at www.onfocusphoto.com.

I received my copy and I think it's an incredible value, but I may be a bit biased about that since I took all the photos.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: