Friday, October 31, 2008

National Blog Posting Month


I signed up for NaBloPoMo, I think. Or I tried to. I knew I wasn't up for NaNoWriMo, but I figured I could at least post here every day for a month. I seem to have a profile, a presence, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm supposed to post through them or through this or what. So how about I just say I'll post every day for the month of November and leave it at that.

That seems like a big enough commitment.

Jer and I just got done playing dualing DS Lites (Just call it a DS, he says), and I kicked his ass in Brain Age but he kicked my ass in Elite Beat Agents and most of Mario Kart. I am still digging My Japanese Coach, and just progressed to learning m and r in hiragana which means now I know vowels, k/g, s/z, t/d, n, and h/b/p. That puts me at a pre-schooler level, up from toddler. (This is a very good Web site for learning basic Japanese, if you have any interest.)

I rode the water taxi to and from work today, the last day of the season. They gave us free pastries and coffee; I sure will miss that little boat.

No comments: