Friday, February 06, 2009

chaos

I just received an acceptance letter to be a craft vendor at Northwest Folklife Festival in May, which is a HUGE honor and a little intimidating.

I shouldn't be up right now, but I've been sleeping for crap lately. Work is crazy. Are you content with that? I mean, crazier than it was before and that was pretty crazy. The important thing is that I still have a job and these are the days (Natalie Merchant) where I see what I'm made of -- primarily frozen burritos and beer.

After a certain point it just ceases to surprise any longer.

I obtained many books on leadership from Amazon and I have begun to read through them. If I can't find a personal mentor I will rely on mass-produced ones.

Print is dead. Long live print.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Hey, congrats on Folklife!