Saturday, February 28, 2009

Introducing my dress

I went to Macy's this evening and picked up this dress for my friend's wedding:


Adrianna Papell Charcoal Full Skirt Shutter Dress

I also bought a couple of fancier outfits for work since we have important visitors coming to town. While I was combing through sale racks, Jer went to the Apple store where they continued to "help" while doing no such thing. The battery on his iPhone dies after a few days and this is his second trip in -- well, technically third, and it's no better off. It is very unsatisfactory, but I seem to be more frustrated about that than he is.

The plan that I am pushing for the rest of the evening is to sit on the couch with a bottle of red wine and watch "The Wedding Crashers." We started watching season 1 of "Flight of the Conchords" last night and that's also an option... Jer is right now at his computer muttering, "Small kitchen. Really ugly. Three bedrooms. 1 1/2 stories; How did that happen?" and is apparently looking at houses for sale.

Dangerous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I'm getting so excited.... :)

Folly Blaine said...

Yay! I'm excited for you guys too. See you soon! :)

Maya said...

I'm sure you will look lovely in it!

I miss house hunting. :-(

Folly Blaine said...

Maya, it sounds like you are having plenty of excitement and fun traveling the world! I am jealous of your adventures. :)

Maya said...

Well, that is the upside to getting laid off and not having bought that house yet... :-)

MommaJen said...

Cute dress! Flight of the Concords is awesome!! We just watched a new episode the other day where one of the guys dates an Australian and hilarity ensues.