Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I realize I've been writing entirely about my weight lately, which I don't actually obsess so much about in real life (tempted to write IRL). Probably the hardest part in this whole competitive process is quashing the deeply ingrained urge to order a drink when I go to a bar or take a sip of a friend's cocktail when offered. This whole fat loss contest just gives me so much to talk about because the rest of my life isn't terribly exciting. I don't write entries about work and I won't see Jer much for awhile (4pm-1am shift). The water taxi only holds so many stories since I basically get on it and read or stare out the window. I don't feel outrage about anything at the moment -- though I've had some trouble setting up a new bank account, whee. So there ya go. I'm left with the fat loss contest. Unless you want to hear about my cats. You don't, do you, want to hear about my cats? Because I could tell you stories... Wait, where did everybody go?

I haven't stated it here yet, but I want to get down to 28% body fat during the contest. To put it in perspective, when I started working out a year ago, I was at 41% body fat. This goal is completely possible and I believe I can do it. Just 4 weeks until we see for sure.

And then I can write about all the new clothes I get to buy!

No comments: