Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stretching at the gym, I overheard two trainers and their clients discussing the fat loss challenge. So of course my ears perked up. They were arguing about who was winning so far. All I heard was: blah blah blah lost 13 pounds since the start blah blah.

13... pounds?

But it's only been 19 days! Are you starving yourself, woman? How is that even healthy? And by the way, I think you're too skinny already and need to stop.

Then I figured out I've lost about 9 pounds, so I guess it's not that crazy. But now I feel like I have to step up my game, though I'm not sure how. I'm still eating well, exercising once a day and taking my fat burn pills. I could exercise twice a day, I guess, but that's not appealing. Maybe I'll just resign myself to being happy with my personal fat loss and not compare myself to strangers at the gym. Yeah, and monkeys could fly out of my tight toned butt.

Hey, you know what'd make me feel better? A pitcher of Manny's, that's what.

No comments: