Monday, May 21, 2007

new and improved photo store

Last night I installed Ktools PhotoStore at On Focus Photo, and I am pleased at how easy it was. My web host is Dreamhost, and they are also awesome.

Because I am slow and methodical (definitely not anal and nit-picky) it took me about an hour to get the store up and running. I only have one photo up at the moment, but will be adding to the supply everyday for the forseeable future. This new software gives me a lot more flexibility in how I charge, accept payment, and display photos, and it makes the geek-in-me very happy. I can't wait to get home tonight and play!

Also, if you haven't subscribed to the RSS feed for my photo blog, you are missing out. Today we offer a lovely closeup of two pretty pink roses from my friend's auction to benefit the 3-day breast cancer walk.

If RSS is new to you, I suggest checking out Bloglines. It makes your online life a lot more efficient.

In other news: Still losing weight. During the contest I've lost about fifteen pounds and an unknown amount of body fat. Only two more weeks 'til I can drink again (that's 4 weeks of no drinking to date). w00t

No comments: