Monday, May 28, 2007

I spent the day working on the photoblog, but I don't have a lot of tangible results to show for it.

  • I added 2 new ways to bookmark the blog: technorati and del.icio.us.

  • I pre-posted through the end of June.

  • I added tags to all the posts and custom titles to optimize search engine results.

  • I rearranged the sidebar.

  • I added 3 new photos to the store.

  • I submitted an application for Google AdSense.

I think that's all. It sure doesn't seem like enough for five hours worth of work.

I'm itching to start advertising, but there isn't enough content posted yet. Also, I haven't been picked up by all the search engines. I'm having fun though and am pretty pleased with the way it's turning out.

If you have a blog and the space, please feel free to add a link: http://www.onfocusphoto.com/blog. I'd love to start getting the word out. If you email me (christyv AT gmail DOT com) and let me know about the link, I'll send you a coupon for 30% off your first order from the store.

Thanks!

No comments: