Saturday, May 05, 2007

Quickly, because I am sore and tired and transferring photos from my camera to my computer... today was good. I helped a friend move into his new house and I took photos at another friend's auction. Apparently I took 403 photos, which is even more than I thought. I thought it was closer to 200.

The three photos I donated sold! The fireworks/lightning photo and the sunrise photo sold for the maximum I believe and the waterfall photo made a decent return as well. Yay. Thanks for everybody who made suggestions in the comments about which ones to donate; it paid off.

Almost two weeks without alcohol now, though I did slip at the auction tonight and nibbled the appetizers. There was some cheesy goodness in there that fitday.com doesn't need to know about.

Also, I got lost a lot today. I love you, Seattle, but randomly closing the 99 makes me think the feeling isn't mutual. The end.

No comments: