Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Week 1 of the fat loss challenge went well. I splurged last night and ate a pork chop stuffed with Gorgonzola and pine nuts, but that was my only downfall. I won't beat myself up too much though because it was to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. I think that's worth a pork chop.

Still no alcohol but lots of water. Still eating fruits and vegetables and brown rice, worked out 6 of the 7 days last week, with 3 visits to the trainer, and keeping track of my calories at fitday.com. The scale tells me I've lost a few pounds, which is great, and my pants tell me I'm going to need a belt soon, also great.

I looked into taking financial planning classes and found out the local program is being discontinued. For now I'll go ahead and see what the library has to offer.

Water taxi season! I rode in to work and home yesterday and in this morning. Nothing beats a watery, stress-free commute.

Thursday I start my class, and Saturday I do some volunteer photography for my friend's auction, which I need to post an announcement about. Until I get my act together, here's the flyer. If you're around Queen Anne on Saturday, May 5, 5pm-7pm, come to her silent auction to raise money for the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I even donated a few photos -- which I could post samples of if I were anywhere near my camera where the pics currently live but I'm not. There are tons more things to bid on than my pictures though, like 100 items of really cool stuff donated by local businesses and artists. You should go.

No comments: