Monday, September 12, 2005

Hold Music

Met with the landlady today and received our list of rules. They're mostly reasonable and common sense type stuff. No swimming naked or intoxicated. Move your stuff in through the side doors. Don't smell up the hallways with your nasty cooking...

The lights are just coming on in the city. I wish you could see it.

After many hours I think we've placed an order for internet service. It required a lot of patience on Jer's part and a lot of unhelpful customer service people on their part, but I think we're on the right track. When we tried calling, the automated recording kept hanging up on us. So we tried getting to their website through the neighbors' unsecured wireless and that sort of worked, but then should you really have to sign up for internet via the internet? That seems inefficient. Anyway, I'm boring myself.

My other accomplishment is getting a local cell phone number. It required forty minutes of hold time with a major carrier service provider, but I did it, so IN YOUR FACE!

My arms are tired because I have to type high in the air to keep connected to the internet. Trust me it sucks donkey wang. Speaking of donkey wang, I'm famished.

No comments: