Thursday, September 08, 2005

Loose Ends

Sportmart sells a $35 Coleman air mattress. For those of us who like raw numbers, it is precisely 1 billion times better than sleeping on the floor.

Without TV or comfortable chairs, I fall asleep at 8pm because there's nothing else to do. Although I am a big fan of reading, I've never mastered the art of reading on my back. My arms get tired and it makes me irritated.

Jer borrowed a steam cleaner/vacuum, and it is my happy task to figure it out. That's what I get for taking vacation...

My parents took us to dinner at Harry's Bar and Restaurant. I had the Cajun Meatloaf and their version of a Bloody Mary, followed by a Hot Fudge Sundae and coffee. I'm still full. We're supposed to meet for breakfast in a couple hours, but I'm afraid there won't be enough room for the good stuff. But then I'm also afraid of encountering a Komodo Dragon or other prehistoric death lizard in a dark alley, island, or miscellaneous untamed wilderness. So take that with a grain of salt.

No comments: