Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Packed!

I blew my nose and dust came out.

The trailer is almost packed, which is good, since they're picking it up today. Apparently it's a shitload of work to stack items nine feet in the air. Now that I've slept on the structural integrity problems, I have high hopes for magically filling in the gaps.

And then we slept on the floor. I was out when my head hit the sleeping bag.

So it's happening, and we both hurt, and we've got more to do. But there you go.

...

It's noon, about four hours after I started this entry. The trailer is packed and waiting to be picked up. I've got a final doctor's appointment at 2pm that I have to stay awake for, and my parents are coming to town to get their computer. Also, the permit worked perfectly. I didn't have any trouble with parking enforcement on street sweeping day. So now I'm sore and tired and thinking of places where I can buy a decent, cheap air mattress because goddamn. I mean, goddamn. Sleeping on the floor is uncomfortable. Like, no fun whatsoever.

My muscles are mad at me..

P.S. The washer and dryer are gone. This time it was a white pickup truck that hauled our appliances away. And that's the last of the big items.

No comments: