Monday, May 23, 2011

Gypsy Radiologists

I've been stuck in story land all day: population me.

Let's do this thing.

Vash is scheduled for a kitty ultrasound tomorrow. I was hoping to avoid it, but there it is. I drop him off at 8am and wait for a call. The vet uses a travelling radiologist, so it could take all day.

It's easier if I picture him as a gypsy radiologist, who arrives by caravan, and wears many colored scarves. For an extra coin, he will tell my fortune and bless our crops.

This is probably a bad sign. In one week I've written about throwing a Victorian tantrum and delivering my cat to the gypsies.

Because all of my daydreams involve literary stereotypes.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I had to laugh because I have an imagination like that and do the same thing.

Folly Blaine said...

Thanks, Kristy. It's good to know it's not just me. :)