Thursday, May 19, 2011

Human Proof

Christy sits at the dining room table at her laptop. Jer is in the kitchen.

Jer: What did you do?

Christy: Did you find the pill bottle?

Jer: Yeah.

Christy: I couldn't get it open.

Jer: So you...

Christy: Cut the bottom off.

Jer walks out of the kitchen, popping off the top and showing it to me. He shakes his head.

Jer: You just push it down and then turn.

He pops it off again to show me how easy it is.

Christy: Yeah, I didn't do that.

I'm not going to lie to you. It felt pretty good to stab the prescription bottle. I recommend it, just watch your fingers.

6 comments:

Lily said...

Three words: "That's My Christy"

Folly Blaine said...

Two words: "Poor Jer."

AZGypsie said...

You goofy thing! Give it to the cat! Mine open child proof pill bottles all the time.

Folly Blaine said...

AZGypsie, I should have! Especially since it was his prescription.

Folly Blaine said...

Thanks, Kristy! I've been enjoying reading your blog as well. I've been sorry to hear about all the tooth issues and I hope you feel better soon.

Dan said...

Good thing you had those Ginzu knives.