Thursday, April 01, 2004

1-2-3-4-5 pigeons just like that

today i am not using upper case cuz i am a rebel language is not the boss of me

i have a friend who may or may not be in italy she could be back i don't know i would like to travel i would like to use my passport i might go to hawaii in october stupid grammar check trying to force me back in my box live a little grammar check

it s tough on the eyes without punctuation and only lower case

tonight i will be seeing a greek movie a touch of spice and after should be going to a reception where there will be greek nibbly food like my grandmother used to make when she was still alive of course she was alive it would be nasty and against the laws of nature if she made me spanokopita bereft of life

nanny was a great cook lots of phyllo dough and butter and gooey cheese and meatballs and lovely triangle shaped flaky things

tomorrow night i work late like for twelve hours and then there is a weekend which is nice and will require much laundry washing and drying

the end

No comments: