Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Chip Some Ice Off My Cold, Dead Heart

I am unable to type any number except four. And possibly binary.

Just spent the last hour on this site: Photos by R Todd King.

Not much new. Reading a book called, "How Not to Write a Play." Borrowed it from the workshop instructor. It's all about the decline of theater and how it's not about having a good time but rather being academic and intellectual, but only because of Shaw and Ibsen. Time for a new movement! Change keeps the theater alive. At least that's what it's about thirty pages into it. I'm waiting for the climax.

I've got a real anti-writing, pro-sleep agenda this week

And I've discovered liking "Kingdom Hospital" is not a popular opinion, so just pretend I never said anything. I'm nothing if not on the cutting edge of popular culture.