Thursday, April 08, 2004

Thought Police

Here are links:
All the rage in Amsterdam: Eyeball Jewelry

Man to bet all on Vegas roulette spin HERE

And lastly, a link I steal blatantly from Neil Gaiman's Journal, Halloween Thorax Cake

I left work early today to take Exchange Time. Exchange Time is an evil plot to keep hard working employees like myself from receiving overtime pay. You work one twelve hour day, then a four hour day, and it all evens out. Like magic! More miraculous than Miracle Clean.

Cat Stevens sings "Moon Shadow" on repeat in my head. It's a good thing nobody can collect royalties on my thoughts. At least for now … dum dum DUM!

My plan is to finish this entry, sleep for two hours, and maybe write tonight. And definitely watch "Kingdom Hospital." "Kingdom Hospital" makes me happy, even though not too much happened last week and then the network moved it from Wednesday to Thursday. But it's great and kooky and wonderful (and only a little slow.) Like ER on crack. I guess now I'll have to watch the original. That's the way it works.

I'm up to about 17,000 words on the novel. Slow going this week.

No comments: