Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy-Obsessive-Booth Lady

Today I learned that "QuickBooks Simple Start 2008" has a free version. I just downloaded it and I'm playing. If it works well enough, I've just saved $100. And that's a lot of mats.

I am torn between canopies, still. Do I buy the really expensive one? Or the semi-expensive one? I am leaning towards really and not semi, and my logic is this: festivals are competitive, I have to present myself in the most professional way possible, and is it too much to ask for a double-wide skylight? And maybe a wind vent?

Bah. Although I have become the crazy-obsessive-booth lady, I am of the firm opinion that this photo sale stuff is actually keeping me sane. I feel like I have a purpose and I can see results, which is more gratifying than... uh... a kick in the face.

Wow. A kick in the face.

Yesterday I did indeed spend the day with my husband. We watched television and I was obsessive about photos and then I cooked pork chops and we drank wine, which was all very nice, though the pork chops could've been better.

My next project I think will be to start writing short descriptions for each photo I plan to sell, so I can create its Certificate of Authenticity. I may even use mail merge! Stand back, world, I've got acid-free lignin-free stationery and a dream!

No comments: