Saturday, January 05, 2008

The latest batch of images I submitted to the stock photography site were accepted. Now to keyword them. So that's good news.

Jer is hoping to switch his night shifts to Monday-Friday from Tuesday-Saturday, which means we'd see each other all weekend. So that's good news.

Across the bay, windows in the Wamu building are lit up in the form of the number 12. Wamu wants you to know it supports the Seahawks.

When I'm not nursing a vague, angsty sensation in the pit of my stomach, I'm thinking about words and sentences, Francine Prose and Robert McKee. I'm idly thumbing through a Documounts catalog for pricing on clear plastic bags, periodically pausing Suze Orman to get my thoughts together. Writing sentence fragments on my blog.

Normally when I write something twice, such as "So that's good news," I'm setting you up for a third iteration. But I just can't think of anything else. Tangentially, I am craving sugar and chocolate like crazy. It's probably a good thing I don't have the car tonight or I'd be on my way to Taco Bell and Krispy Kreme post-haste.

No comments: