Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Uppers and Downers

My best work friend and fellow West Seattleite has taken another job. The loss is a big one as she's been with the company five years and knows all sorts of things that other people only pretend to know. I'm extremely happy for her, but sad for myself that I can no longer make faces at her from across the hall.

The new year has not been particularly kind, what with late or nonexistent buses and surprise office moves, but hopefully it will turn around soon. I feel more positive today than I've felt in weeks. But that might just be all the caffeine talking.

In my downtime I come up with the most outrageous life choices possible and then fill in the blanks.

In short, I subscribe to the life philosophy of Mad-Libs. Adverb that.

1 comment:

KikiRiki said...

Awww....I think I teared up a bit...