Friday, January 25, 2008

Photos for Fun and Profit

I'm spending Friday night at the kitchen table, where we never eat. My polybags are piled high beside my mountboards and sample mats. I have linen hinge tape, a pair of scissors, a pair of gloves, a pile of prints, and plastic corners. Here is what I made:


Sunset at Discovery Park, January 2008 (5x7 print in 8x10 white ragmat)


Salmon at Ballard Locks, Fall 2007 (4x6 print in 8x10 white ragmat)


Sunrise at Poipu Beach, Kauai, September 2005 (8x10 print in 11x14 white ragmat)

Pretty good for a first crack. I'm not 100% sold on the corner mount things since they take so much time and are too easy to see. I either need to reprint the photos with margins or go another route.

Also I'm noticing the photo of the matted salmon print is showing up yellowish in blogger, but I'm not going to fix it. Just imagine it is less yellow please.

All three of these prints are on sale at On Focus Photo, but I haven't offered mats yet. I'm still in testing mode.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: