Friday, January 18, 2008

Resolution

In the end I was not offered the thing I was semi-worrying about and that was making me not-think. But I'm not as broken up about it as I thought I'd be since it would require a lot more work and stress and maybe I can put that off a little while longer now. I am only a little sad for the sake of another rejection, since it's been a long string of varying kinds of professional rejection over the last couple of years. So with the exception of a slight sting to the ego, I'm right as rain.

At lunch I worked out hard on the Stairmaster and stationary bike for 45 minutes and then went and bought a Baja Bowl at Taco del Mar. (where del stands for delicious, no joke) And because of the ego thing, I threw in an Oreo Brownie just for the heck of it. Soon I'll probably finish off my Diet Dr. Pepper and let the sugar and caffeine see me through the afternoon.

Window washers are outside my window. Eerie to see people hanging by ropes on the 16th floor.

At least I don't have that job.

No comments: