Thursday, November 08, 2007

"Chat Stew, So Meaty"

Just a reminder, if you're in the market for a tea kettle, boy have I got a deal for you! Only 2 1/2 days left to bid!

Tonight I arranged to use the car to go grocery shopping and bought the ingredients to make Beef Daube Provencal, which as far as I can tell is French for fancy stew. I think that will be my Sunday project.

I received my blood test results from my physical last week. My thyroid (T3, T4) levels are all normal, which is the best news I've heard all day. I am so thankful not to have to worry about that right now -- no pills, no radioactive anything, no semimonthly blood tests. Hoo-ray.

The cats have spent the last 15 minutes slap-fighting. Chiana temporarily holds the higher ground from atop my slide scanner. Vash is staring me down at floor level. I am protecting myself with a red spray bottle. And now you know everything.

No comments: