Sunday, November 18, 2007

Like most Sundays, I'm at the computer, waiting for Jer to wake up. The big item on the agenda is to make guacamole. And maybe catch up on "Dexter."

In honor of my successful shopping trip, I went through the closet and removed any items that were too short or too baggy. It left me with some buyer's remorse since some of the items were only 4 months old, however it was the biggest purge yet. Some of the items I'd been holding onto "just in case." Like the two pairs of pants with obliterated eyehooks and me having to face the fact that I would never fix them. Or the blue slacks that appear to have deflated from behind. So very flattering.

Now they're gone. Or at least packed up. Suddenly I have an abundance of hangars.

Today is the second day of vacation and I am already falling into bad, old habits. Too much television watching, not enough focus. I don't know if there's anything I necessarily need to get out of these days except to relax, but there are undercurrents of guilt in not spending my time more productively.

It's your last chance to buy my teakettle. Auction ends tonight at 8:05pm PST.

No comments: