Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Since October 1, I've sold 20 items on half.com and 1 item on ebay. That's a lot of visits to the post office!

Today there was work and gym -- i am strong like bull, w00t -- then a batch of brown rice and a scrubdown of the bathroom sink and toilet. I am very much like the person Fergie sings about in her Glamorous song, which would explain the tiara and the pearls you can't see. But trust me they are fabulous.

There were no commuting incidents today, no frantic running through the streets of downtown. I still need to hire a limo for the fancy wedding dinner but I keep putting it off because I dislike using the phone. No other reason. It is number one on my Google to-do list though.

Have I mentioned that I ordered my Thanksgiving turkey from GobbleGobble.com? It is a smoked turkey; I have never had smoked turkey. Actually I have never served or carved a turkey at all. Maybe I should buy some sort of electric knife that vibrates dangerously. Or one of those really big forks to hold it in place while I hack at it with some kind of knife that doesn't vibrate.

I am going to be so good at this Thanksgiving dinner thing.

Technically though it might be a Thanksgiving lunch since we're not sure if Jer gets the evening off. More wine for me I guess. Opa!

2 comments:

KermitFan said...

No need to fear the phone... you can book online! :-) Try this link.

I've booked limos over the Internet a few times and never had a problem... hopefully it'll work for you too!

Folly Blaine said...

Cool, thanks!