Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let the Bodies Hit the Flo'

Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

I'm on the floor. Where are you?

I should be making a pumpkin pie or two. Maybe I will do that. I very constructively moved all the cans I need to the counter, along with the ground ginger, ground clover, and ground cinnamon. I looked at the instructions and then came in and sat down on the floor.

Standing hurts.

Let's see. On Day-Whatever-This-Is-Of-Vacation I called my parents and they told me all about their European cruise, and then Jer dropped me off downtown on his way to work so I could mail a package and go to the gym. It wasn't the smartest thing in the world to go back to they gym so soon after yesterday, but there it is.

Muscles mad. Head fuzzy. Ground good.

I still haven't made a timeline of food for tomorrow. If I remember everything, there will be turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, some kind of vegetable, some gravy I bought at Target (that's how I roll), and oh yes, dinner rolls. And Greek Stuffing. And? Mystery.

Maybe not mystery.

Unless you consider Ibuprofen and a bottle of Red Zinfandel, mystery.

No comments: