Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Impotence of Urgency

I never feel comfortable talking about Jer's stuff here, but since many of you know both of us I will tell you he saw a doctor yesterday to talk about the pain in his neck. (He was in a motorcycle accident last Saturday, where he dropped his bike on a corner and landed down a grassy embankment. His bike is likely totalled.)

So he's dealing with that. Ice and Advil and X-rays, oh my.

I am working on a short story and planning to write a review of three camera bags I was sent for that purpose.

Since classes ended I have felt an urgency to write, but without an opportunity to show-and-tell right away I haven't produced as quickly. The last couple of days I've been working through what I want this story to say. If it's good enough I will submit it to another anthology.

Time goes too fast. I am running out of time. Hello, melodrama.

No comments: