Monday, November 17, 2008

Bloggers and Booze

Hi. So tonight after work I went to Blogsgiving in Capitol Hill as the date of CeRo, and we chatted and I wore a name sticker and nursed my Nightwatch Dark Amber Ale. (The beer was excellent.)

I'm not all that clear on the origin of Blogsgiving, but I believe it involves a pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, and Geocities. Or Arpanet.

Geocities/CollegePark FTW.

I kept getting asked who I write for. Mm. Me? But that is not really in vogue right now.

I had a very fine time meeting many nice people and seeing others again I haven't seen since the last event like this with the open bar of which I imbibed much, and subsequently suffered from a monumental hangover. Tonight, however, I only had the one beer and that was just fine.

Also, West Seattle represents!

P.S. CeRo is super fantastic. I told her I would say that.

No comments: