Sunday, November 30, 2008

So that was November

With this entry I have successfully posted every day in November. Whoo hoo.

I was thinking I should write a Thanksgiving post where I enumerate the multitude of things for which I'm thankful, but I keep putting it off. The truth is I'd rather just try to remember to be grateful all the time, instead of saving it up for an annual list. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

For example, just today I am grateful for spaghetti and spending time with my husband, even if most of it was quality time in a video game. I expect some significant culture shock tomorrow after spending 4 days in Horde territory... the office just won't feel right.

I forced myself to look outside and the fog on Elliott Bay was something. I still can't see the downtown lights behind that gray blanket, but earlier, there was a lone fisherman in front of a barge, and all of it was shrouded in mist. Eerie, beautiful. I considered getting my camera but decided to wait until the d700 arrives and then I'll start taking pictures again. I just wanted to get it right or not do it at all.

So now the image is trapped up here (pretend you can see me jabbing at my forehead.)

And that ends November. I hope December brings good news.

1 comment:

KikiRiki said...

Congrats on making it through another November and for posting every day. That is quite an accomplishment. I am unemployed and still can't find time to post often enough. Cheers to December being the best yet :)