Saturday, November 15, 2008

lazy saturday

We finally watched Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and it was pretty much what I expected. It wasn't sure if it wanted to be a movie, a video game, or the newest ride at Disneyland.

There are worse ways to pass an evening.

It's getting dark early now. At 6:30 I glanced at the clock expecting it to be 8:30pm, but well, it wasn't. Good story, huh?

It's been a lazy Saturday. Jer finished watching Torchwood -- I watched the last two episodes without him -- as I practiced writing ya/yo/yu repeatedly in my notebook, with a dash of wa/o/n. I can't go back to playing "My Japanese Coach" on the DS until I know those hiragana cold and learn the vowels in katakana. That little game expects a lot.

For years I've wanted to study another language or languages, but it was one of those things that would happen someday. Never now. I'm excited it's finally happening and hope to be able to study other languages as well. I just wish I could roll my r's.

No comments: